If you are the first owner of the QonQer, you have a two-year warranty on the frame and the parts from the day of purchase. The frame or the relevant part will then be replaced free of charge within the warranty period. If you want to make a claim on the warranty, we need to see your proof of purchase. The warranty is not transferable. If you want to send the QonQer to us, please keep the box in which you received it. Or buy a new box in the shop.
What is not covered by the warranty?
– Accidents with the QonQer
– Changes made to the frame or parts
– Damage due to lack of maintenance
– Wear and tear of parts through normal use
– Delivery costs and the box for returning the QonQer
– Other fees, such as travel expenses incurred by the user due to not being able to use the QonQer.
Read more about the warranty and other conditions in the General Conditions.